The College has established a centralized Grievance Redressal Cell to redress any students’ grievances in accordance with the principles laid down by UGC.
- Students can submit their grievances (Academic or Non-Academic) through Grievance Redressal Cell. A separate box is located for this purpose.
- An aggrieved student can register his/her complaint online.
- The Cell after verifying the facts will try to redress the grievance within a reasonable time, preferably within a month of the receipt of application of the student. While dealing with the complaint the committee will observe law of natural justice and hear the complainant and concerned people, as and when required.
- The Cell may recommend to any necessary corrective action as it may deem fit, to endure avoidance of recurrence of similar grievance in future.
- Dr. Kaustubh Lahiri (Principal) [Chairperson]
- Prof. Anasua Chatterjee [Convener]
- Prof. Sipra Ganguly [Member]
- Dr. Sampa Ray Bagchi [Member]
- Sri. Bhaskar Ghose [Member]
- Sri. Abhijit Singh (Interim Student Representative) [Member]