- Dr. Kaustubh Lahiri
- Prof. SIPRA GANGULY (HOD. in Philosophy)
- Mrs. MALLIKA ROY CHOWDHURY (Advocate)
- Dr. SURANJANA GANGULY (Psychiatrist)
- Prof. SAMPA ROY BAGCHI (HOD. in Education)
- Prof. SUDIPTA BHOWMICK (HOD. in Zoology)
- Mrs. LISA BAG (Library Assistant)
As per the order of Supreme Court of India and subsequent Notification from University Grants Commission (UGC) [UGC Regulations on Curbing the Menace of Ragging in Higher Educational Institutions, 2009] ragging constitutes one or more of any intention by any student or group of students on:
- Any act of Indiscipline, Teasing or Handling with Rudeness.
- Any act that Prevents, Disrupts the Regular Academic Activity.
- Any activity which is likely to cause Annoyance, hardship, Psychological Harm or creates Fear or Apprehension.
- Any Act of Financial Extortion or Forceful Expenditure.
- Any Act of Physical Abuse causing Assault, Harm or danger to Health.
- Any Act of abuse by spoken words, emails, SMS or public insult etc.
- Any Act of injury or infringement of the fundamental right to the human dignity.
- Any Act of Wrongful Confinement, Kidnapping, molesting or committing unnatural offences, use of criminal forces, trespass or intimidation.
- Any unlawful assembly or conspiracy to ragging.
Objectives of Anti Ragging Committee :
Anti-Ragging Committee will be the Supervisory and Advisory Committee in preserving a Culture of Ragging Free Environment in the college Campus. The Anti-Ragging Squad- office bearers will work under the Supervision of Anti Ragging Committee and to engage in the works of checking places like Hostels, Buses, Canteens, Classrooms and other places of student congregation. Anti-Ragging Committee will be involved in designing strategies and action plan for curbing the Menace of Ragging in the college by adopting array of activities.
Depending upon the nature and gravity of the offense as established by the Anti-ragging Committee of the institution, the possible punishments for those found guilty of ragging at the institution level shall be anyone or combination of the following;
- Suspension from attending classes and academic privileges.
- Withholding or withdrawing scholarship/fellowship and other benefits.
- Debarring from appearing in any test/ examination or evaluation process.
- Withholding results.
- Debarring from representing the institution in any regional, national or international meet, tournament, youth festival etc.